Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Filming Update June 28, 2011



Alright so I saw so many things happen today that I really cannot say exactly what I saw because I would give too much away.

The gang and the crew were all down in Ocean City, New Jersey all day. I managed to get to the set around 2pm and watched them film the majority of the scenes down the shore... some were funny, some were cute, some I do not even think I want to mention, ...trust me you will see what I mean when you see the episode.

The first scene I saw them filming was on the Double shot ride at Castaway Cove on the Boardwalk. Dee (Kaitlin Olson) and Dennis (Glenn Howerton) are riding the ride when Dee has a problem with her hair and gets one of her 'ghetto braids' stuck in the ride. She begins to scream to the attendant to stop the ride and starts to freak out about it. This was really funny to watch and I give them props for being able to act while on this ride...not an easy thing to do in my opinion.

The second scene I watched them filming I do not want to talk about because I will end up spoiling it. After the episode airs, I will post a video of Radioman describing what is going on in the scene...it is just too good to ruin. Radioman by the way is a homeless man used in many films shot in and around New York City, look him up...very nice man. But I will give you one spoiler...The gang find something under the boardwalk that they do not expect...just wait til this one is on TV!

The final scene of the day involved Charlie and someone else, again...I do not want to say because it is a huge spoiler for the show and I have no intention of ruining this! I posted in the video below a lot of Charlie and keep in mind that he is not alone in this scene. Again, after the episode airs, I will post further behind the scenes footage so you can all see the real behind the scenes. This is probably going to be one of the nicest scenes in the show! Or at least I hope.

Anyway, got to talk a little bit to Danny Devito today and took a picture of him taking a picture of Trollfoot which was really cool...as cool as you can imagine a photo of Devito's foot would be! He was a little dissapointed that Ocean City is a dry town...no bars!

So by the end of the day...pretty much the entire crew knew me and everyone was really nice! They did not seem to mind me being around at all and always made me feel welcome to be there. I made a lot of friends with the crew and they are all amazing! So that is the main reason that I do not want to reveal a lot of the story line to you guys too much. Like I said, I will post things after the episode airs so check back!





I do all of this for you guys for free...but if you are feeling nice you can donate and I can continue doing what I love for you all!









No comments:

Post a Comment