Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Filming Update June 27, 2011

So I have decided to not reveal too much of the story line and just show you a few videos because I want to preserve some of the mystery and just show you all sneak peaks and teasers of the new season. Sorry if this set report is a bit under par as I am a bit tired and there was a lot that happened.

So on Monday, the gang continued to film the same episode they were filming on the first day. The gang are all trying to get somewhere in town, but there is traffic all over the city so they need to improvise to get to where they need to go. The first scene I watched them filming, they were walking down the street and then Dee (Kaitlin Olson) and Charlie (Charlie Day)run away from Mac (Rob McElhenney). I got to the set a while after they began, but I managed to get some footage of them doing this. This scene was shot at 10th and Locust on the Jefferson Hospital property. The second thing that they were filming involved Charlie, Dee, Mac, and they were joined by Frank (Danny Devito). This scene was really funny to watch as the gang were all trying to get onto the trolley to get to somewhere and board a moving trolley and leave poor Frank in the dust. This scene was shot in Upper Darby right by the 69th Street bus terminal. It was a great day and once again, I got to talk a little to the stars which is always cool. So below are a couple of the pictures I took. Like I said, I am trying to stay clear from the plot and just describe to you all what they actually shot.

Just be warned that many of the videos I have do indeed have spoilers, so if you are like me and enjoy spoilers go ahead and watch and if you don't want the show to be ruined...then do not read my blog ;)




I do all of this for you guys for free...but if you are feeling nice you can donate and I can continue doing what I love for you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment