Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Upcoming Filming Locations

Ok all I have been getting requests about future locations and they are as follows:

Monday - 10th and Spruce
Tuesday - Ocean City, NJ

I am going to go to the set on Monday for sure... Maybe Tuesday and I have not heard anything about Wednesday (the last shooting day in town)...I hope this helps you all!!

I do all of this for you guys for free...but if you are feeling nice you can donate and I can continue doing what I love for you all!





5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Hopefully I'll run into you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was on the set today and got some sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!! If you post them somewhere I would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here - I put it on my FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine are also on my FB. Glad to see you made it down to the shore!

    ReplyDelete