Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence filming The Silver Linings Playbook November 3, 2011

I am back everyone! After a great trip to Key West for Fantasy Fest (some pictures and details will be coming soon for those interested), I am finally back to bring you more details from the set of The Silver Linings Playbook. So I got to the set around 3pm today and noticed both Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence were in the scene. The filming was taking place at the Llanarch Diner in Upper Darby, PA. I was only at the set for about 2 hours today because I have a lot of things to do today (including unpacking!). Anyway, I managed to get some great footage.

So today I hid inside of a copy center next to the diner. Bradley Cooper ran right in front of the store as you will see in the video. The scene takes place on Halloween afternoon I think hence all of the extras in costumes. Anyway, thats about all I got for today. Can't wait to get back to the set!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    Do you know where they will be filming today?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what where jennifer and bradley talking about?why did he smell her?can't wait for the movie!

    ReplyDelete