Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quick Update on Stuff

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to do a quick update for you all. Tomorrow the Dark Fields production moves to Del Fresco steakhouse located at 111 South 15th Street in Philadelphia. Both Bradley Cooper and Robert Deniro will be filming there tomorrow (Monday).

It really is a beautiful location...these are two images above and below of Del Fresco.

I am going to try to go at some point tomorrow if I can, but no promises as I have a busy day planned. I got to go to the dentist and get my car fixed, but with some hope I may be able to swing by the set to take a few pictures. If not, I will be going to the set on Wednesday as long as I find out where they will be filming.




Also, Wizard World Philadelphia 2010 is coming up in just over one month. Although this is not really a filming location, I am planning on attending and reporting some of the fun on my blog. Confirmed guests to Wizard World this year include Bruce Campbell, William Shatner, James Marsters, Adam West, and Linda Hamilton just to name a few. Of course, I will be dressing up when I go, but you will all have to wait to see what I am going to be. :) . Its always a fun event that I recommend attending. It is being held June 11-13 this year and you can find out more information and buy tickets at http://www.wizardworld.com/ CHECK IT OUT!!

Here is me last year at Wizard World 2009 (I dressed up as Alice Cullen in Twilight, yes I am a fan, sorry)


stay tuned for more filming updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment