Monday, May 17, 2010

Dark Fields Update and other filming Stuff

Hey everyone! Thought I would update a little bit.

So I did not go to the set today, they were filming today at Palamor Restaurant at 17th and Sansom. I hear some people saw Bradley Cooper on set today entering and exiting the restaurant. I am waiting to hear about filming for tomorrow because I would love to go down there to see some more action before they leave town in 11 days.

Travel Channel's hit show, Food Wars was filming downtown this past weekend. The episode is a Philly Cheesesteak themed episode. The production was at Pat's Steaks on Friday and Tony Luke's on Saturday and the two places competed at the neutral Chickie and Petes on Sunday. I first saw this information in Michael Klein's column, Inqlings, in the Inquirer. I drove past Tony Luke's on Saturday and noticed the crowd outside was much greater than usual and I assumed that it was because of the filming, or people were just really hungry.

Don't forget...June usually means the beginning of the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia filming. I haven't heard anything about filming yet, but in about three weeks something will surely start.

And of course, Wizard World Philadelphia is only a few short weeks away! I am really excited and I have three 'costumes' planned for the event. I am especially excited to use my brand new HD camera to film a short video about the event!!

Stay Tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment