Sunday, September 30, 2012

McCannick Filming in Philadelphia

A new movie has recently begun production in Philadelphia entitled McCannick.  The film is set to film in the city for the month of September and some of October.  David Morse, Brandon Routh, and Glee's Cory Monteith have all been filming in the city over the past few weeks.  Since most of the film is being done through volunteer work there is not a lot know about the upcoming locations.  Cory Montieth was spotted filming scenes over the past week.  I do not know a lot about this project, but if I hear any news about the film I will be sure to share with you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Philly Film Girl,

    I don't know how I've missed your blog all this time. This is really helpful as I also write a Philly based film blog called Tinsel & Tine.

    I hope you don't mind if I post a link letting your readers know I have free screening passes for 1/10/2013 for the new Wayans movie "A Haunted House" - http://www.tinseltine.com/2012/12/free-screening-passes-11013-marlon.html

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete