Friday, February 10, 2012

Die Antwoord Concert at the Trocadaro

I know I blog about movies and such, but I thought I would share with you some of the fun I had at the Die Antwoord concert last night. If you have not heard about the band, they are a unique rap trio from South Africa that will confuse you and entertain you at the same time. Gaining popularity from youtube, this trio consists of Ninja, Yolandi, and DJ High Tek.

At the door they almost took my camera away, but luckily I had my handy dandy Press Credentials! The concert itself was amazing and although their music can be only described as strange techno rap, it was exciting and high energy from start to finish. Since I am not much of a concert blogger, I am not going into much detail over everything. I urge you to check out some of their music and general information at their website Feel free to check out the video below of some of their hit song.

No comments:

Post a Comment