Monday, August 16, 2010

Tony Luke, Jr.'s Eagles Mania and Future Weather

Hey guys, quick update on stuff today. I wanted to start by mentioning some fun stuff I found out while working at Lincoln Financial Field during the first Eagles preseason game of the 2010 season. If you remember, I got the chance to meet local celebrity, restaraunt owner, and film star, Tony Luke, Jr. at Wizard World in June, well I saw him again at the game...with a camera crew! I knew he was planning a late night Eagles show, but I did not know he would be there to film for the show. Naturally, I asked him about the show, and get this, he remembered me from Wizard World (he called me the girl with the gun). Anyway, he told me that the show is to be called Tony Luke's Eagle-Mania and it premieres September 11 at midnight on 6ABC. So make sure to check it out and support Tony Luke, Jr.!!!!

Here is a picture I borrowed from Tony's facebook page from the first preseason game when he was filming....fun times!!!



You can always check out Tony Luke, Jr.'s feature film, The Nail: The Story of Joey Nardone....it is an amazing movie and Tony really does a phenomenal job bringing the story to life on film. Plus it was filmed in Philadelphia, duh!!! Or just go get a cheesesteak from his restaurant :)

Make sure you become a fan of Tony on facebook and support him!!! Click here to check out his facebook.




Also tomorrow I will be on set of the newest movie to be filming in Philadelphia, Future Weather. I will be tweeting the going-ons and of course taking pictures and videos from the day's events. Make sure to check back tomorrow to find out all the juicy details and gossip from the filming. They will be filming a church scene tomorrow so we shall see how it goes. Also remember that this is a green and environmentally conscious set so it will be really interesting to see what measures they are taking to help the environment and how it differs from other film sets. Click here to read more about the movie and visit the film blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment