Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friday Night Lights to Film July 20 in Philadelphia for Series Finale!

Hey guys, just browsing the internet tonight and I came across an article in Michael Klein's Inqlings blog. Apparently as part of the series finale of NBC's Friday Night Lights some of the cast and crew will be shooting in Philadelphia on July 20.

The show will be filming at Broad Street and Montgomery Ave (Temple University). Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton who star as Coach Taylor and his wife Tami Taylor will be filming a scene that finds Tami getting a job offer at Temple University.

Philadelphia is the hometown of Buzz Bissinger who originally wrote a book about the 1988 season of the Odessa football team, the Permian Panthers.

The show is mainly shot in Dallas and Austin, Texas.



Sadly, I will be in Key West Florida during the shoot, so I am really upset I will not be able to make it. If anyone does end up going, I will try to find some pictures and post them on the blog when it eventually does happen.


If you want to read more of Michael Klein's blog about the filming of FNL, go HERE

1 comment:

  1. I work at Temple University. I haven't seen any filming going on, but they replaced a bunch of the Temple flags on campus with flags that have a B on them!

    ReplyDelete