Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome to PhillyFilmGirl's new Blog!

Hey there, my name is Ashley Sindaco and I created this blog to help people keep up with all of the filming productions going on in the Philadelphia area. I have been visiting movie sets for about two years now and finally decided to create a blog to report the daily action that happens on set. I will be posting daily reviews of what happened on set and photos of celebrities filming in the area.

You can always follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/phillyfilmgurl where I give play-by-play set reports when I am on a film set or check out my youtube at www.youtube.com/phillyfilmgirl. Feel free to leave comments on my blog or email me at ashsindaco@aol.com with Philadelphia filming tips so I can get on set!!

Thanks and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment